EARLY BOOKING OFFER 2021
Save up to 20%Plan your next vacation early and take advantage of substantial savings!
MANDOLA ROSA Boutique Resort
LA RIVIERA Luxury Beach Resort
OASIS Lux Me Resort
ILIA PALMS All In Lifestyle Resort
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner", Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
FREE ENTRANCE AT THE OLYMPIA AQUA PARK
IN ADDITION THE ABOVE OFFER, only at Ilia Palms:
ALL INCLUSIVE Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (includes water, soft drinks and juices) snacks at set times
Booking period until January 31st, 2021.
Stay period April-October 2021.
An advance payment of 60% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 40% will be prepaid on the 28.02.2021. Non refundable. The amount paid will not be returned in case of cancellation.
The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.
Meals: occasionally and under specific circumstances, meals might be adjusted to the government’s health protocols and guidelines.